Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Have You Led A Dream Filled Life . . .

?

Have you? No really . . . Have you accomplished everything you have ever wanted to? I’d like to think I have. Do you have goals, check them off when their finished?

Each New Years Eve I used to check off my list of Goals, those things I wanted to do during the year. Checking them off was a ceremony for me, a right of passage into the next year. Then I would revisit the list, add more, delete, those that weren’t important any more . . .

But somewhere along the way, I stopped. I don’t know why. Yes, I do . . . My dreams were put on hold for my career. And I think shortly there after I stopped dreaming at night . . .

Do you still dream?


AT Dream Training
Day 14 Zero Days 3
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 7.4
Total Miles . . . . . . 65.4
Average Miles . . . 4.6
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 6 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals



Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: