Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dreams, my dreams, your dreams and the ugliness . . .



The writer within tries to keep his thoughts clear of all the depressing ugliness . . . Most times it works and other times he just has to type what enters his heart to purge his soul. Dreams are the ticket to your happiness. Share them, live them together. That’s the best you can ever hope for. And that damn ugliness raises its head and my thoughts run for cover . . .

Why? How? I’m not sure I know the answers, but I know what . . . I’m so tired of the killing, the hatred, it has permeated everyone’s soul.

I dream of a day where we won’t fear our own shadow . . .

AT Training to forget . . .
I’m training and feeling good. I’ve lost 12 pounds, walking 7.4 each day. Today, I’m planning on kicking it up .6 of a mile. My feet look terrible, but that’s not going to stop me. My legs are starting to look like hikers legs . . .

Sleepless Nights . . .
Waiting for the next galley, pretty sure this is the last before publication. I’m keeping my fingers crossed, soon, very soon.

Sins of a Father . . .
I’m stalling . . . I’m not sure why, maybe it’s fear of being done, maybe, it’s not wanting to be finished? Sounds silly doesn’t it? But I’ll be done very soon and then I’ll type the words . . . You know the words, THE END.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 21 Zero Days 3
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 7.4
Total Miles . . . . . . 117.6
Average Miles . . . 5.6
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 12 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

footiam said...

It's good to be able to dream!