Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sharing My Dream

AT Dream Training
Day 7
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 5.4
Total Miles . . . . . . 32.4
Average . . . . . . . . 4.6
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 6 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals



. . .

At the top of this post is my current stats for my Dream Hike, training that is . . . Nothing earth shattering, just something to show my progress. I decided to start stats at the same time I started walking 5.4 miles a day.

My training goals are in (). I figure I have four months to hike the AT, four months to hike 2200 miles in mountains and high terrains. I have to be in shape. As I lose weight I will add in weight training and jogging into the mix.

Today I sent the last Galley for Sleepless Nights back to my publisher . . . Should be done soon.

Editing on my novel, Sins of a Father is at a stand still . . . I suffer from OCD. I have trouble concentrating on two things at the same time. I used to be good at juggling projects. Age has a way of taking strengths and making them into weakness. My training is consuming me. But today I will get back to editing . . . I’m so close. What few people realize is an edit is always a rewrite of a sort . . . 105,000 plus words, I wonder how many times I rewrote them. I’m not sure. Sins will be done, only when I say its done . . .

My blogging has taken much too much time away from writing . . . I may need to cut back. I’m really anxious to start another novel. But I won’t as long as Sins isn’t finished. Soon . . .


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: